Use gentle skin care products
Do I need to change my daily skin care routine?
While you are undergoing cancer treatment, your skin is particularly sensitive. Apply gentle, appropriate skin care products to avoid exacerbating the side effects on your skin.
Cleansing lotion for face, eyes, lips.
Cleanses, removes make-up and soothesFind out more
Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil face - body
Gently cleanses and alleviates the feeling of discomfort of the external mucosa*Find out more
*caused by skin dryness
Avène Thermal Spring Water spray
Soothes and softens.Find out more
Available in 300 ml, 150 ml and 50 ml.
- Use soap-free gels, oils or dermatological cleansing bars:
- that are in line with the skin’s pH
- that are rich in emollients
- The water you use for washing should be at a temperature of between 32°C and 34°C.
- Use gentle soap, clean hands to wash yourself.
- Dry your skin by dabbing gently, especially in sensitive areas, to avoid provoking a reaction.
- Apply a suitable emollient after showering.
Did you know?
- Soap - in both liquid and solid form - dries out your skin and causes irritation.
- Wash mitts, sponges and loofahs can all irritate sensitive skin, as can the cotton pads you use for make-up removal.
- Overly hot water dries the skin and reactivates skin problems.