- Your skin
The confidence of healthy skin
moisturizing, soothing, fragrance-free
Soothes - Hydrates
Hydrating emulsion with a light texture, for normal to combination sensitive skin. A minimalist, high-tolerance formula that moisturizes and respects the skin's microbiome.
Tolérance EXTRÊME Emulsion moisturizes and respects the microbiome of normal to combination, sensitive skin. Its formula guarantees optimal safety and acts on the immediate comfort of the skin. Tolérance EXTRÊME Emulsion Sterile Cosmetics® has a fluid and light texture. Its high tolerance is reinforced by a composition containing only six ingredients. Preservative and fragrance-free, it benefits from Sterile Cosmetics® technology to isolate the formula from the outside air and bacteria.
A highly safe, light hydrating emulsion formulated from only 6 essential skin ingredients. Fragrance-free, preservative-free.
A light-textured, highly moisturizing emulsion for normal to combination sensitive skin, Tolérance EXTRÊME Emulsion Sterile Cosmetics® hydrates the skin with the most respect. Its simple formula based on only six ingredients helps to preserve the balance of the skin's microbiome.
• HYDRATATION of normal to combination sensitive skin, with the utmost respect.
• RESPECT for the skin's microbiome, thanks to the ingredients that mimic the composition of the skin, and the exclusive soothing and softening properties of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
• HIGH TOLERANCE: six ingredients only. Developed without fragrances or preservatives, this Sterile Cosmetics® formula is isolated from the outside air and bacteria.
99% of natural origin formula
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product made in France
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Eau Thermale Avène
* Alongside Dermatologists, through the Euromelanoma association created by European dermatologists to promote and share information on skin cancer prevention.
* Alongside pa ...tients with Tout le Monde contre le Cancer (United Against Cancer) and Association Ichtyose France.
* Alongside local authorities and stakeholders with APIA: Association for the Preservation of the Impluvium of the Waters of Avène, which encourages and coordinates all voluntary local initiatives to promote sustainable forest management, responsible farming of natural resources and the preservation of local natural heritage.
* Alongside PUR PROJET, a social business dedicated to restoring marine ecosystems in Indonesia. Our commitments
would recommend this product to a friend
Sarah, 26 years9 months ago
La meilleure crème que j'ai essayé ! J'ai toujours eu de la difficulté avec ma peau car elle est sensible et à tendance acnéique. Mais cette crème me procure l'hydratation dont j'ai besoin sans jamais me créer de bouton. Je l'adore ! ❤
Mylene, 41 yearsOne year ago
J'ai essayé l'échantillon sur une zone ou j'ai la peau légèrement eczémateuse. Cette émulsion se fond sur ma peau. Elle n'est pas grasse et elle fait du bien.
Mylene, 41 yearsOne year ago
I tried the sample on an area where I have slightly eczematous skin. This emulsion melts on my skin. It is not greasy and it feels good.
Caroline, 41 yearsOne year ago
I have sensitive skin that tends to have small areas of dryness. This emulsion moisturizes my skin without making it feel greasy. I've been using it for two weeks and I can already see its benefits on my skin.
Anthony, 40 yearsOne year ago
I have very sensitive, hyperreactive and rosacea skin. I have tried many many moisturizers designed for sensitive skin and none compare. I typically rotate or experiment with other products -- cleanser and serum -- but have not used any other moisturizer since finding this product.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). SQUALANE. BEHENYL ALCOHOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. GLYCERIN. SODIUM ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. WATER (AQUA)
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Sebum-mimetic hydrating ingredient.
Naturally soothing and skin softening.
Yes, you can use it as a moisturising eye contour creamf your skin is very sensitive.
To soothe it, you can make compresses of Avène Thermal Spring Water, just like we do at the Avène Hydrotherapy Centre.
It does exactly what it says: it moisturises the skin gently and safely.
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER
An active water, a source of innovation