Reduce acneiform eruptions
I’ve got spots that won’t go away... Is that normal? My skin is sometimes really itchy, what can I do?
When you undergo targeted therapy, an eruption in the form of spots or redness often appears. These lesions are generally found locally around the nose, on the scalp, in the center of the back and on the chest. They may be combined with itchiness or a painful burning sensation, or become infected.
Restorative protective cream
Helps soothe superficial irritation.Find out more
Avène Thermal Spring Water spray
Soothes and softens.Find out more
Gently moisturises sensitive skin also available in CREAM and MASK versions.Find out more
Nourishes and soothes feelings of itchiness*Find out more
Also available in 200ml and in CREAM version.
*: caused by skin dryness
- Protect your skin from sunlight with an SPF 50+ mineral sunscreen.
- Apply an appropriate hydrating cream once or twice a day. Try to use fragrance-free products.
- Limit the spread of bacteria by using a copper/zinc-based cream or drying lotion.
- Use suitable products for your everyday skin care routine.
Did you know?
- Body scrubs are not recommended for very irritated skin.
- Patients undergoing treatment should avoid exposure to sunlight, which can exacerbate the lesions.
- If you pick away at the lesions, you increase the risk of scarring.