Our tips for your skin
The confidence of healthy skin
Moisturizing, softening, non-sticky
A light hydrating emulsion that leaves the skin moisturised, supple and soft all day long.
Thanks to the caressing feel of this light fluid, hydration becomes the basis of the beauty routine for all normal to combination, dehydrated, sensitive skin. Hydrance LIGHT Hydrating Emulsion recharges you with Avène Thermal Spring Water to offer 24 hours of hydration. Its light, non-sticky texture leaves the skin supple, soft and quenched throughout the day, while its subtle fragrance awakens the senses. Also available as a BB tinted version.
A refill of thermal spring water for hydrated skin for 24 hours from the moment of application.
Hydrance LIGHT Hydrating Emulsion recharges you with Avène Thermal Spring Water, for long-lasting soft and hydrated skin. Particularly recommended for normal to combination, dehydrated sensitive skin.
• HYDRATES for 24 hours continuously. The action of Hydrance LIGHT Hydrating Emulsion's patented* Cohederm hydrating complex of active ingredients ensures optimal diffusion of Avène Thermal Spring Water and limits its evaporation.
• SOFTENS : This hydrating fluid with a subtle fresh scent brings a refill of Avène Thermal Spring Water with every application, for soft and radiant skin.
• COMFORTS : Its fine, non-greasy texture quenches the skin's thirst all day long and restores suppleness and freshness.
Recyclable packaging (According to sorting instructions France which may vary locally)
91% natural origin ingredients
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product made in France
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Eau Thermale Avène
* Alongside Dermatologists, through the Euromelanoma association created by European dermatologists to promote and share information on skin cancer prevention.
* Alongside pa ...tients with Tout le Monde contre le Cancer (United Against Cancer) and Association Ichtyose France.
* Alongside local authorities and stakeholders with APIA: Association for the Preservation of the Impluvium of the Waters of Avène, which encourages and coordinates all voluntary local initiatives to promote sustainable forest management, responsible farming of natural resources and the preservation of local natural heritage.
* Alongside PUR PROJET, a social business dedicated to restoring marine ecosystems in Indonesia. Our commitments
Spread a small amount of Hydrance LIGHT onto your fingertips, dab it onto the face and neck and smooth it in with your fingertips.
Hydrance Light Hydrating Emulsion provides 24 hours¹ of continuous hydration.
Day after day, the skin is visibly :
• Soothed : 93%²
•More radiant : 96%²
• More supple : 99%²
¹HI kinetics, 22 subjects, single application.
²Satisfaction evaluated by 91 subjects, 1 to 2 applications per day for 21 days.
would recommend this product to a friend
Corinne WithersOne year ago
Works really good for hormonal, menopausal, patchy dry skin
Miranda TsengOne year ago
feel hydrated after use
Nicole FrancoOne year ago
Good lotion for light hydration. This lotion does have a scent, and unfortunately it is too strong for me.
Julie ZviOne year ago
Love this product! It's lightweight and not greasy at all. My skin looks even toned and dewey1
Leslie DrewOne year ago
Excellent product line overall!
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). GLYCERIN. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. C14-22 ALCOHOLS. DIMETHICONE. ISOCETYL STEAROYL STEARATE. TRIETHYLHEXANOIN. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. BENZOIC ACID. C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. PHYTOSTEROLS. POLYSORBATE 60. SCLEROTIUM GUM. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. SQUALANE. WATER (AQUA)
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Patented hydrating complex with micro-reservoirs of water, which the skin can draw from on-demand to provide long-lasting hydration.
Thanks to a unique mineral and biological characteristic, it has soothing, repairing and rebalancing properties.
To moisturise combination skin, it’s best to choose a lightweight texture such as an emulsion so as not to increase shine. For intense dehydration, start with the Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum. It will increase the moisture content of your skin without the risk of shine.
If your moisturiser is suitable for your skin type, it will make an excellent base for make-up. Choose creams for dry skin and emulsions for normal to combination skin.
By using a moisturising serum as a first step, you will prep the skin for subsequent treatments and reduce the amount of moisturiser you normally apply. This way you won't get a sticky effect. Also, remember to choose a serum and moisturiser that are adapted to your skin's needs so that they are absorbed more quickly.
It’s at the heart of our concerns. We work on it every day, to better preserve tomorrow.