- Your skin
The confidence of healthy skin
Restoring, nourishing, soothing
Nourishes and offers high protection for hands dried out by external aggressors (wind, cold etc.).
Tested in extreme cold conditions, this nourishing hand cream's enveloping texture and light fragrance leave hands with a soft, non-greasy and non-sticky finish. Thanks to the Eau Thermale Avène Cold Cream, a traditional blend of ingredients from the French pharmacopoeia, this cream nourishes and soothes and protects from cold and dryness. Its rich texture ensures 24 hours* of hydration and allows for a gradual release of active ingredients, for easy application and quick penetration. Hands regain suppleness and feel intense comfort.
This nourishing cream with its enveloping texture and light fragrance leaves hands with a soft, non-sticky finish.
Nourishes and soothes dry hands. Protection against the aggressions of extreme cold, thanks to an enveloping texture that suits the whole family.
• NOURISHES the skin.
• PROTECTS against the cold.
• SOOTHES the feeling of discomfort.
*Upper layers of skin.
Recyclable packaging (According to sorting instructions France which may vary locally)
Made in a factory certified for the environment***
***according to ISO 14001 standard or ECOVADIS
Product made in France
By purchasing this product, you are helping to support our environmental and societal commitments :
Eau Thermale Avène
* Alongside Dermatologists, through the Euromelanoma association created by European dermatologists to promote and share information on skin cancer prevention.
* Alongside pa ...tients with Tout le Monde contre le Cancer (United Against Cancer) and Association Ichtyose France.
* Alongside local authorities and stakeholders with APIA: Association for the Preservation of the Impluvium of the Waters of Avène, which encourages and coordinates all voluntary local initiatives to promote sustainable forest management, responsible farming of natural resources and the preservation of local natural heritage.
* Alongside PUR PROJET, a social business dedicated to restoring marine ecosystems in Indonesia. Our commitments
Spread the Cold Cream for hands in the palms of your hands and then apply to the top of the hands with light massaging motions.
For very dry and/or irritated hands, apply by lightly dabbing before spreading gently.
¹Test conducted in Canada under extreme cold conditions on a sample of 31 people (% satisfied). At least two applications per day for 20 days.
would recommend this product to a friend
B/acceptance QA, 109 years7 months ago
This is a test
aliba, 45 years9 months ago
Béatrice, 24 yearsOne year ago
Leaves the skin super moisturized, cream to be used every day, softness of the hands assured. Perfect for winter!
Béatrice, 24 yearsOne year ago
Laisse la peau hyper hydratée, crème à mettre tous les jours, douceur des mains assurée. Parfaite pour l'hiver!
Annick, 24 yearsOne year ago
Cette crème est ultra réparatrice pour les mains! C'est la seule crème à mains qui m'a permis d'avoir les mains hydratées malgré tout le désinfectant qu'on doit mettre en ces temps de pandémie. En plus, elle sent super bon! Je recommande à n'importe qui.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). GLYCERIN. MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. BEESWAX (CERA ALBA). BENZOIC ACID. BISABOLOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. CETYL ALCOHOL. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. WATER (AQUA)
The consumer is advised to systematically check the composition of the product before purchasing it.
Thanks to a unique mineral and biological characteristic, it has soothing, repairing and rebalancing properties.
A traditional blend of ingredients derived from the French pharmacopoeia, this cream is composed of wax, fats and Avène Thermal Spring Water. It acts like cement to compensate for the sebum deficit in the hydrolipidic film and thus protect the skin from skin dryness.
For small cracks, I recommend Cicalfate Hand Repair Barrier Cream. Its repairing and antibacterial agents will accelerate skin recovery Don't forget that washing with soaps can make these worse, so you should use a dermatological bar instead, such as our soap-free Cold Cream Ultra-Rich Cleansing Bar, or even a lipid-replenishing cleansing oil, such as the one in the Xeracalm A.D. range, for intense dryness.
The amount of cream you apply depends on how dry your hands are. I can, however, tell you how to apply hand cream without getting greasy hands:
- Start by applying a small amount of Cold Cream Hand Cream to the back of your hands; it is a concentrated formula with strong nourishing power, usually a small amount is enough and you can always add more if necessary.
- Spread it between the backs of the hands and the backs of the fingers.
- Run the backs of the hands over the thumb-index joint of the other hand.
- Then between your fingers with your fingertips facing you (much easier).
- Finish with the palms of your hands.
With this technique, your hands will be well moisturised and protected but without the feeling of excess cream on the palms of your hands.
Here are two highly effective methods to put an end to this inconvenience: For both methods, apply Cold Cream Concentrated Hand Cream generously to your hands. Then either wrap your hands in cotton or silk gloves and sleep with them on, and in the morning you will notice a marked improvement. Or, for quicker action, you can wrap your hands in cling film and keep them warm under a blanket for one hour. Efficiency tested and validated! One last tip to increase the effect of these two methods. Start the routine with a compress of Avène Thermal Spring Water for 10 minutes, your hands will be less dry and the active ingredients in the Cold Cream will absorb better.
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER
Powerful water that soothes and calms.